Wednesday, April 16, 2014

SharePoint 2013 Chrome Control Parameters List

I had a hard time Google-Binging this information – so here is what I dug directly out of the source:

Param Name Description
siteTitle The title of the site.
siteUrl The url of the site. [This is easy!]
clientTag ? Tag the page ?
appWebUrl The current app web url.
onCssLoaded Callback function for when chrome control is done loading. [Great naming there!]
assetId ? The app’s id in the catalog ?
appStartPage Start page of app web. Need to test this…
rightToLeft For those languages that go against the grain.
appTitle Title of the app. [Back to easy street!]
appIconUrl The url of the app icon.
appTitleIconUrl Titles need icons too.
appHelpPageUrl The url of your very useful help page.
appHelpPageOnClick Use this to alert(‘No help 4 U!’)
settingsLinks Array of links to put under the ‘options’ wheel.
language ¿Qué diablos?
bottomHeaderVisible Hide the bottom header.
topHeaderVisible Guessing this may hide the top header. Since chrome control does so much to everything in addition to the top header [sarcasm], I can see never using this option.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend, Hyderabad, I have read atleast 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that I had been looking for, I'm already your rss reader now and I would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, Best SharePoint 2013 Training in Hyderabad India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent piece of information, I had come to know about your website from my friend, Pune, I have read atleast 8 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your site gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that I had been looking for, I'm already your rss reader now and I would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a lot once again, Regards, Best SharePoint Training in Hyderabad India

    ReplyDelete

 
© I caught you a delicious bass.
Back to top